SLAs- AJ Standard Service Level Plans (SLA Levels)
The Service Level Plans (SLAs) will be provided to Customer's Users at an additional charge in accordance with this description. Users can submit cases over the Web via the AJ Support Portal, by email, or by telephone depending on the SLA plan they have purchased.
Upon case submission, Users will be asked to provide their company name, contact information and case details, and each case will be assigned a unique case number. An AJ Support Representative will use commercially reasonable efforts to respond via AJ’s Support Portal or call or e- mail the User within two (2) business days and will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly resolve each case. Actual resolution time will depend on the nature of the case and the resolution. A resolution may consist of a fix, workaround or other solution in AJ’s reasonable determination.
SLA PLAN LEVELS AND CHARGES
|SLA PLAN||Monitored email and Portal maintenance support||Manned Skype or telephone support||Remote assistance using Remote Desktop and a Virtual Private Network where available||Planned or Emergency Onsite assistance||Quarterly system health check||SLA Plan Level CHARGES AS % of LICENSE FEES|
|LEVEL 2||Yes||No||No||Yes-extra costs apply per incident||Yes-extra costs apply per health check||35%|
|LEVEL 1||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes-extra costs apply per incident||Yes||55%|
Changes or Change Orders (“CO”) to services will be communicated and documented to all stakeholders. Such Change Orders are beyond the scope of Maintenance and Support services for all SLA Plan Levels as generally defined within IT industry norms. Change Orders are charged on the basis of AJ Standard Person-Day rates at the time.
% SLA Plan Charges of the Licenses fees set for Cloud Lighthouse and are monthly or yearly in advance. Taxes and expenses if any are billed separately.
“Designated Contacts” are Users Customer identifies as primary liaisons between Customer and AJ for technical support. Customer shall identify one (1) or two (2) Designated Contacts. Customer may be charged an additional fee for Designated Contacts in excess of two (2) at any given time. Customer shall notify AJ whenever Designated Contact responsibilities are transferred to another individual.
Customers’ Designated Contacts shall be responsible for:
- Overseeing Customer’s support case activity
- Developing and deploying troubleshooting processes within Customer’s organization, and
- resolving password reset, username and lockout issues for Customer.
- Ensuring that Customers application users are properly trained and use the app accordance with our documentation
- Providing technical staff to assist with non application issues such as network issues
- Grant us access to the system via Subscriber Support org access when required
- Customer shall ensure that Designated Contacts:
- Have completed, at a minimum, the basic Services administration course currently titled
- “Salesforce Administration Essentials” which is included at no additional charge as part of
- online training
- Have completed any supplemental training appropriate for the Designated Contact’s specific role or Customer’s usage of the Services
- Are knowledgeable about the applicable Services in order to help resolve, and to
- assist AJ in analyzing and resolving, technical issues, and
- Have a basic understanding of any problem that is the subject of a case, and the ability to reproduce the problem in order to assist AJ in diagnosing and triaging it.
TELEPHONE OR SKYPE SUPPORT HOURS
Depending on the SLA plan they have purchased, Users can submit cases via telephone on weekdays, excluding holidays, during AJ’s Support hours as stated in the table below. Users can submit cases through the AJ Portal and email twenty four hours a day seven days a week, cases will be logged by a Support Representative for later response by the appropriate Support team.
An AJ Support Representative will use commercially reasonable efforts to call, email the User or update the Case via the AJ Support Portal within two (2) business days and will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly resolve each case. Actual resolution time will depend on the nature of the case and the resolution. A resolution may consist of a fix, workaround or other solution in AJ’s reasonable determination.
Main phone numbers as follows- please note that telephone or Skype support is applicable only if you have purchased the relevant SLA Level Plan as described above:
|Region||Support hours||Telephone Numbers|
|US||9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. ESTemail@example.com|
|Rest of World||9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. GMT||+14086000849
Telephone or Skype support is available in English only.
LOGGING A CASE
Users may log a case as follows:
- Where applicable as per the SLA Level Purchased, we would recommend that customers log cases via the AJ Support Portal. Users can access the Portal at: https://ajconsulting.freshdesk.com/support/home
- Once users click the link they will be signed into the Portal with their login credentials.
- By telephone call to customer support as described above.
- If the AJ Support Portal is unavailable, Customer may email case details to the support team using the email address above.
- Note: For assistance with User password resets, Users should use the “Forgot your password?” link on the login page or contact a Designated Contact or Customer system administrator. For assistance with usernames and lockouts, Users should contact a Designated Contact or Customer system administrator. For security reasons, AJ does not provide contact information for Designated Contacts system administrators.
AJ must be able to reproduce errors in order to resolve them. Customer agrees to cooperate and work closely with AJ to reproduce errors, including conducting diagnostic or troubleshooting activities as reasonably requested and appropriate. Also, subject to Customer’s approval on a case-by-case basis, Users may be asked to provide Subscriber org access to their Cloud Lighthouse system for troubleshooting purposes.
Reproducible errors that cannot promptly be resolved will be escalated to higher support tiers for further investigation and analysis.
Issues will be categorized and handled according to an assigned severity level. The case severity level is selected by the User at time of case submission, and will be updated by AJ as per the table below. AJ will respond to service related incidents and/or requests submitted by the Customer within the following time frames and as per the Severity Levels below: